Sunday, November 4, 2018

Pressure Oven Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner GoWise USA - Product Review





This was an exciting meal to make because it was the first time that I used our  new Pressure Oven.  It was a real learning experience because I'm still trying to understand how it could possibly work!  After using pressure cookers so much, where you add a certain amount of liquid to make steam to cook the food, this allows steam to escape after not adding any water at all!  Well I do know that the results were excellent and I can't wait to try many more recipes! 


2 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious! I will have to try this with one or two chicken thighs in an 8x8 pan. I do like broccoli, my favorite vegetable to add to this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Broccoli would be a great choice to combine with the chicken thighs. I'm glad you enjoy chicken thighs too. They are a great value and so tasty!

      Delete